To access the facility during normal business hours please visit our Administration Office at the NE Corner of the building or call (512) 341-3125
- Outside food and alcohol are prohibited.
Non-alcoholic drinks in re-sealable plastic containers are permitted.
Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all wood floors within the facility.
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades are prohibited.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not allowed in the facility.
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the facility and/or be subject to further legal action.
- Secure all valuables. The City of Round Rock and the RRSC are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Contact RRSC Staff for additional information or concerns.
**The Round Rock Sports Center has been designed and is operated for organized team practices and tournaments. It is not a walk-in membership based recreation center like the Clay Madsen Recreation Center.