To access the facility during normal business hours please visit our Administration Office at the NE Corner of the building or call 512.341.3125.
- Outside food and alcohol are prohibited. Non-alcoholic drinks in re-sealable plastic containers are permitted. Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Appropriate non-marking athletic shoes are required on all wood floors within the facility.
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates/blades are prohibited.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not allowed in the facility.
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the facility and/or be subject to further legal action.
- Secure all valuables. The City of Round Rock and the RRSC are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Contact RRSC Staff for additional information or concerns.
*The Round Rock Sports Center has been designed and is operated for organized team practices and tournaments. It is not a walk-in membership based recreation center like the Clay Madsen Recreation Center.
Inclement Weather Policy – RRSC Pavilion
The following information explains various weather conditions that may impact play at the Round Rock Sports Center Pavilion, and how staff will proceed in weather conditions.
When lightning is detected within 12 miles of the facility, the pavilion will be considered closed for activity. The National Weather Service suggests that all personnel, athletes, and spectators clear the pavilion and take shelter in a building or vehicle. The pavilion will not re-open until all lightning has cleared the 12-mile area for a period of 30 minutes. The Round Rock Sports Center will make a good faith effort to provide prompt information to user groups when inclement weather and/or inclement weather delays could potentially impact a reservation. During inclement weather, facility personnel will communicate with users, as well as make corresponding announcements via phone or in person communication when available.